We have just undertaken a review of our COVID RISK ASSESSMENT and ask those attending services and events at SWESRS to help to uphold the Jewish value of Pikuach Nefesh, sanctity of life, and keep each other safe.
With Covid numbers continuing to increase we are asking that those attending SWESRS abide by the following rules:
- Those who are attending the synagogue are required to wear a facemask/covering as per the new government guidelines whilst in the building (unless exempt), which can be removed if leading part of the service/event and for eating/drinking.
- We ask all those attending services and events in person to take a lateral flow test up to 24 hours prior to attending (and to not attend if the test is positive). You can collect these from your local pharmacy but will now need a "collect code" which you can get by calling 119 or going online to gov.uk/get-collect-code.
- If you feel unwell, even if you think it is a ‘cold,’ do not attend SWESRS until you have the result of a COVID test that is negative.
- We hope that all those eligible who are attending the site have been vaccinated and are taking up the relevant offers as they become available/necessary!
- We ask that everyone signs in.
- Please use the hand gel provided.
- We are reserving an area of the prayer hall for those who wish to maintain a suitable distance from others - this is the block of seating to the right of the Ark.
- During services we ask that you do not touch/kiss the scrolls.
- Although the weather is now colder we have to keep doors/windows open for ventilation - please ensure you wear an extra layer if you particularly feel the cold!
To book in for a service or event or for further info please contact the shul office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our thanks in advance for helping us to keep everyone safe.