We have a vacancy for a Facilities Co-ordinator who will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of duties to a high standard, to aid the safe and smooth running of our community buildings.
These will include:
- Health and Safety - ensure standards are maintained at all times and are in accordance with current guidelines
- Maintenance of the premises and grounds – undertaking minor repairs, liaising and supervising contractors
- Cleaning – ensuring the building is clean and presentable at all times
- Security – opening and closing the synagogue, ensuring the premises are secure. Liaising with the police, security authorities, surveillance contractors as necessary
- Facilities – preparing the premises, rooms and facilities for all functions, events and activities
You should have the relevant experience to undertake this role, and a Level 3 QCF Certificate in Property, Caretaking and Facilities or equivalent is desirable. A current first aid qualification would also be beneficial.
We are offering a salary of £23,000 per annum. Application deadline: Thursday 5th December, 9am
For further information about the job and an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org