SWESRS are looking for a part time caretaker/cleaner (initial 6 month contract) - minimum 6 hours a week - maximum of 21 hours per week, flexible as directed (including some evenings and weekends). If you know of anyone who might be interested please could you pass on the details to them and ask them to be in touch!
Responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning – ensuring the building is clean and presentable at all times
- Security – opening and closing the synagogue, ensuring the premises are secure.
- Health and Safety - ensure standards are maintained at all times
- Maintenance of the premises and grounds – undertaking minor repairs and maintaining the grounds
- Event Support – preparing the premises, rooms and facilities for events and activities
You should have the relevant experience to undertake this role, along with good communication skills and live locally
We are offering £10.75 per hour – minimum of 6 hours per week, maximum of 21 hours a week.
Application deadline: Thursday 12th November, 9am.
For further information about the job and an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org